Welcome to the 2023-24 Registration Information Page for the Woolwich Wildcats!!
Registration open from April 1 2023 to September 16th 2023
Thank you to all those who registered
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BELOW & WHEN READY TO REGISTER, CLICK THE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
We will once again be using the Hockey Canada Registry (HCR) as our online registration portal for the upcoming season. See below, under "How to Register" for more details.
To view the 2023-24 Registration Rates, please CLICK HERE.
If your player will be attending tryouts for AAA in Guelph and/or Waterloo, please CLICK HERE for more information BEFORE you complete the registration process.
If your player will be attending tryouts for AA in Guelph, please CLICK HERE for more information BEFORE you complete the registration process.
If your player will be attending tryouts in Woolwich for A or BB (formerly known as AE), please CLICK HERE for more information BEFORE you complete the registration process.
How to Register
For written instructions on how to register, please CLICK HERE.
The dates on the instructional guide are from a previous season, but all the steps and information are applicable for this season.
New to Woolwich?
If you are a new Woolwich resident and you have previously played hockey with another Association, you will need to contact the Hockey Office for details on the transfer process. The Hockey Office email is: [email protected]
New to Hockey?
If you are a brand-new hockey player, written instructions on how to register in the Hockey Canada Registry with Woolwich Minor Hockey, can be found HERE.
As per the OMHA policy, a brand-new hockey player will need to:
1. Provide Proof of Age - Proof of age would consist of a birth certificate or a Passport.
2. Provide Proof of Residence - Proof of residency would consist of a copy of a current utility bill and/or a parent's driver license.
3. Complete a one time Respect in Sport Course*
Please ensure the documents submitted are clear, so the OMHA can verify and confirm your player's HCR profile. Documents are to be uploaded to your player's HCR profile - under "documents".
*As per the OMHA mandate in 2014, all parents must complete the Parent Respect in Sport online course in order for their child to be on an approved roster. This is a one-time only requirement and only one parent needs to complete the course.
(Link to course and more information available below)
Once the Respect in Sport course is completed and linked to your player's HCR account, it will be listed as completed under your players HCR profile "Qualifications".
Respect in Sport - Parent Course Link
If you have already completed the Respect in Sport-Parent online course, please ensure you link your new player to your existing Respect in Sport profile. Your new player will not be automatically linked, you will be required to sign into your Respect in Sport account and add your new player to your Respect in sport account.
Step by Step Instructions:
Respect in Sport Walk Through for Parents (OMHA)
The Respect in Sport initiative is managed by an outside company, not Woolwich Minor Hockey and not the OMHA. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Respect Group Customer Support Team - CLICK HERE.
Payment can be made by:
- Credit Card - credit card payments can be made directly during the registration process, in the HCR.
- E-transfer - you can choose the e-transfer option during the registration process in the HCR. After registration, you will have to exit the HCR system and log into your online banking platform to send the e-transfer. The e-transfer should be sent to: [email protected]. Please include your player's full name in the description area of the e-transfer.
- Cheque - please make your cheque payable to "Woolwich Minor Hockey Association", note your player's full name in the memo field of the cheque and either mail the cheque to: WMHA, c/o WMC, 24 Snyder Ave. S., Elmira, ON N3B 1Z1 or slide it under the Hockey Office locked door (the Hockey Office is located behind the Snyder Ice Pad at the WMC)
If you have any issues with the registration process, please email the Hockey Office at [email protected].
Please CLICK HERE for Registration FAQs.
READY TO REGISTER?