Woolwich Minor Hockey Representative Divisions range from U10A to U21 A in all levels, as well as BB and MD entries at some ages. This is registration dependent. Exceptional teams have also competed at the AA level.
- WMHA is classified as an 'A' OMHA Centre.
- WMHA will do its best to choose the best coaching staff available at each age division.
- The coaching staff will select between 15 and 17 players.
- Selection will be based strictly on ability, attitude and knowledge of the game.
- Tryout Eligibility: If you are unable to attend any of the first three (3) tryouts, you may forfeit your eligibility to participate in the tryout process. The Head Coach and Executive Members, reserve the right to consider exceptional circumstances.
- The coaching staff will outline its coaching philosophy in a meeting prior to the start of the season.
- Ice time is not guaranteed and the coaching staff will be responsible for the allocation of ice time, however we will strive to allocate fair ice time for all during the regular season, including goaltenders.
- Parents should feel free to talk to the coaching staff about issues pertaining to the development of their child.
- All communication between parents and coaching staff should be conducted in a professional, respectful and courteous manner.
As an organization our goal is to provide children with the best coaching available and we entrust the coaches selected to develop players to their full potential.
TRI-COUNTY MINOR HOCKEY LEAGUE WEBSITE