Coaches (Woolwich Minor Hockey)


Qualification Requirements
Coaching Tools

Coaching Forms

  • Travel Permit - this form is now online and is required for participation in tournaments outside the OMHA and is required in some cases for exhibition games.  The Hockey Office will pay the fee and submit the form on your behalf, but you must reimburse the WMHA. See form for details.
  • Match Penalty Form - this form is required for PeeWee and above years only (body contact), in a situation where a player receives a suspension. 
  • Police check letter -Print this letter and take it with you if you need to obtain or renew your Police Check.
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Woolwich Minor Hockey on Twitter
- and -
Visit Woolwich Minor Hockey on Facebook
- and -
Follow Woolwich Minor Hockey on Instagram
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 2:03 AM