Sep 21, 2021 | Mike Stiles | 1723 views
Return To Hockey & Proof of Vaccination/Exemption
WMHA's Return to Hockey Safety Plan
The purpose of this safety plan is to satisfy the requirements set out in the Ontario Hockey
Federation (OHF) Return to Hockey Covid-19 Response for the 2021/2022 Hockey Season.
Accordingly, Woolwich Minor Hockey Association (WMHA) has developed this Safety Plan for
its members who will be using Woolwich Township facilities that support Woolwich Minor
Hockey operations.Within this safety plan includes measures & procedures to reduce the transmission risk of Covid-19 including requirements to ensure screening, physical distancing, masks or face coverings, the wearing of personal protective equipment and crowding prevention.
Please review our Return to Hockey Safety Plan
Providing proof of vaccination or exemption.
As outlined in our Return to Hockey Safety Plan all Affected Persons be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Nov 1, 2021 or provide proof on an exemption from the OMHA.
We are offering two methods to provide this information;
- Online submission through our website
- Players Online Submission
- Coaches, Team Staff, Volunteers Online Submission
ALL DATA WILL DELETED ONCE REVIEWED
- In person at Woolwich Memorial Center WMHA Hockey Office. You will need to bring; your health card and vaccination receipts or exemption form. You only need to show us this information and we will not keep any of it on file other than you've provided proof of vaccination or exemption.
- When: We will have several dates where are Association Representatives will be available in person to review your documentation, these dates and times will be posted on our website.
For questions, concerns or more information please reach out to anyone of our Executive Staff