All Affected Persons need to provide proof to their Association designate, Donna
, who will record proof of
vaccination. WMHA is required to confirm that proof has been provided
and record and maintain on file a list of all Affected Persons who have provided such proof.
Link to OMHA Vaccination PolicyPolicy Highlights
This policy applies to the following Affected Persons, which includes the following persons:
• Players born in 2009 or earlier
• Team Officials (Coaches, Trainers and Managers, etc.)
• Game Officials (referees, linespersons, timekeepers, etc.)
• Association Officials (minor hockey association directors, officers, executive and staff)
• OMHA Officials (directors, officers, executive and staff, including hockey development personnel)
• Instructors (third parties engaged by Associations or Teams to provide specialized instruction (e.g., power skating, goaltending coaching)
Vaccination Requirement & Records
All Affected Persons are required to be Fully Vaccinated (i.e.: including the 14-day period after receiving their completed dose) by October 31, 2021 or earlier. All Affected Persons must present to their Association designate, as applicable, evidence satisfactory to the OMHA demonstrating that they have received the completed series of an Accepted COVID-19 Vaccine
Acceptable documents serving as evidence of COVID-19 vaccination include:
• A digital or physical Dose Administration Receipt.
• Medical records signed by a licensed health care provider indicating vaccine name and date(s) of administration.
• Government verification/language (e.g. Government issued vaccine passport or card)
Link to OMHA Vaccination Policy
Link to OMHA Return to Hockey