The nomination deadline for Executive positions is May 26, 2021. The slate of nominees will be presented to the Executive on May 31, 2021. The Membership will vote on these positions at the Annual Meeting
scheduled on June 2, 2021. Nominations from the floor are not accepted. Volunteers are the lifeblood of any association and WMHA is no different. Please consider volunteering your time at the Executive level to grow the game we all love in Woolwich.
The following positions are going into the second year of their term:
- Vice-President, Local League Teams
- Vice-President, Player Development
- Vice-President, Coaching
The following positions are open for nominations
- Vice-President, Representative Teams
- Vice-President, U9 & Below
- Directors (up to 10)
To qualify for these positions, the following requirements must be met:
- President - must have served at least 2 years on the Executive
- Vice-Presidents - must have served at least 2 years on the Executive OR Local League Convenor OR Representative Coach (or in some combination of the above)
- Secretary - must reside within the Woolwich Minor Hockey catchment area
- Treasurer - A background in finance is preferred. Must reside within the Woolwich Minor Hockey catchment area
- Directors - must reside within the Woolwich Minor Hockey catchment area
Executive members are expected attend monthly meetings and be involved in a variety of committees to assist in the operation of the Association (averaging 20+ hours per month).
If you are interested, please complete the Volunteer Application Form
by May 26, 2021 and select "Executive" as the type of opportunity and provide some detail on what position you would like to be considered for.
Positions will be voted on at the Annual Meeting
scheduled for June 2nd, 7pm held virtually through Zoom. Please complete this form
Any questions can be directed to [email protected]