WMHA is accepting nominations for Executive positions. Volunteers are the lifeblood of any association and WMHA is no different. Please consider volunteering your time at the Executive level to grow the game we all love in Woolwich.
The following positions are going into the second year of their term:
- Vice-President, Representative Teams
The following positions are open for nominations
- Vice-President, Local League Teams
- Vice-President, Player Development
- Vice-President, Coaching
- Directors (up to 10)
To qualify for these positions, the following requirements must be met:
- President - must have served at least 2 years on the Executive
- Vice-Presidents - must have served at least 2 years on the Executive OR Local League Convenor OR Representative Coach (or in some combination of the above)
- Secretary - must reside within the Woolwich Minor Hockey catchment area
- Treasurer - A background in finance is preferred. Must reside within the Woolwich Minor Hockey catchment area
- Directors - must reside within the Woolwich Minor Hockey catchment area
Executive members are expected attend monthly meetings and be involved in a variety of committees to assist in the operation of the Association (averaging 20+ hours per month).
If you are interested, please complete the Volunteer Application Form
and select "Executive" as the type of opportunity and provide some detail on what position you would like to be considered for.
Given the COVID-19 landscape and deferral of the Annual Meeting, any immediate positions will be voted on by current Executive members. Once the Annual Meeting has been scheduled, the Membership will vote in a new Executive. We are currently looking into holding a Virtual Annual Meeting to be hopefully scheduled in July.
Any questions can be directed to [email protected]