Need a Tax Receipt?, News (Woolwich Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 06, 2016 | Leanne Rollins | 879 views
Need a Tax Receipt?
To obtain a tax receipt for your Minor Hockey fees, you need to logon to the Hockey Canada website at this link: 

If you do not know your password, use the Forgot your password link - WMHA cannot reset passwords for you (this isn't our system!). 

Once you are logged in, scroll down to your Registration History and look for the Print Receipt option for the 2015 year. 

Elmira Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Our Policy....Your Protection, Auto, Home, Business Farm - since 1927
Elmira Home Hardware
22 Church Street West Elmira, Ontario
Elmira Lions Club
Lions meet the needs of local communities and the world every day because we share a core belief - to serve our community. Lions provide and support sight conservations efforts throughout the world. Lions serve youth through scholarships, mentoring, recreation, and personal development opportunities. Lions help during disasters by providing for immediate needs and aiding in long-term reconstruction. Lions do all of this and more.
Abate and Associates
Abate and Associates is an industrial flooring company. Our professional team install coatings and polish concrete. Abate and Associates has over 50 years combined experience in food, beverage, automotive, agricultural, pharmaceutical and residential industries. We are a full service company focused on safety, value and customer satisfaction.