We have a new method for reporting scores this year. Team Managers please report scores for HOME games only using the following procedure. Note that each team is responsible for reporting only home games, not away games. Report the score within 24 hours. Also note that access to the website will be granted to Team Manager or Coaches ONLY, so please do not assign score reporting to parents.
- Login into woolwichminorhockey.ca.
- Click Control Panel on the header bar to access your Team Pages.
- On the left pane, click Manage Site Content.
- Ensure the Site list shows the correct team, then click Manage Page Content -> Schedule & Results.
- In the Schedule Page, double-click the Home game you want to reports scores on.
- Enter the score, and add any game notes if you want. Only the score is required.
- Click Update.
For Rep teams, the scores are automatically connected with a new system called TheOneDB that all of Tri-County is using this year. To view the results, see http://tcmhl.ca/, and look for your division.
For Local League, we are still trying to determine where you can find league standings. It's not clear yet, but we are working on an answer. In the meantime, follow this process and we'll post an update when we have more information.
If you have any trouble, please send a message to [email protected]