By now, you've realized that WMHA has launched a new website, and introduced a new logo and a new look. We elected to move to a format that allows synchronized Tri-County scheduling, and enables automated notifications to subscribed users.
There are many benefits to players, parents, and team officials:
- subscribe to a team page to receive any updates posted to the page automatically
- subscribe to a team calendar to receive scheduling notifications and changes on the fly
- team managers and coaches (and authorized users) can add content to their own pages
- view game results, team record, and automatic detailed statistical analysis of the team’s performance
Take some time to look around the site and check things out. Complete the poll on the home page to provide us with some general feedback. Or, if you have specific questions or concerns, please contact the webmaster: [email protected]. Before the hockey season begins, I will post additional tips and information to help team managers, coaches, and parents use the site more effectively.
How to Get Schedule Changes Notifications by Email or Text:
You can sign up to receive automatic emails and/or text messages whenever there is a schedule change for your team.
- Click the Home link to return to the Home Page.
- Find the Manage Subscriptions box in the lower, left column of the site.
- Click on “email” or “text messages” and follow the instructions provided
The schedule change has to be within 30 days of the date it is made for an automatic notification to be sent out. For example, if a change to the schedule for a November 15 practice is made on October 1, you won't get a notification because it’s more than 30 days from October 1.