Woolwich Minor Hockey is excited to announce a Welcome Event for our U9 and below Families!
The event will be held on Saturday, September 16th
at the WMC, from 12:00-2:00pm.
The Event is designed for new Families to Woolwich Minor Hockey in the U9 and below age group, but ALL 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Players and their Parents are encouraged to attend!!
Come meet your Coaches and Managers and:
- learn more about U9 and Below Programming
- learn about our arenas, where to go once you arrive, how to access our dressing rooms
- how to navigate our website and schedule
- equipment requirements
- what to expect for the season
- what to bring to your first ice time
There will be hotdogs and drinks served, along with games, prizes and lots of fun!!
Saturday, September 16th
Woolwich Memorial Centre - Elmira
Community Room (the room to your left when you walk in the Main Doors of the Woolwich Memorial
Registration is required
- if you are planning to attend, please REGISTER HERE
Look forward to seeing you there!!
We strongly suggest that you subscribe to the website to receive new updates and articles through email. We also advise that you subscribe to your child's calendar. When changes or new ice times are added you will be notified.
Click link to subscribe - SUBSCRIBE
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Facebook