May 01, 2023 | Catherine Stiles | 241 views
Open Executive Positions
Hello hockey families!
WMHA is accepting nominations for Executive positions. Volunteers are the lifeblood of any association and WMHA is no different. Please consider volunteering your time at the Executive level to grow the game we all love in Woolwich. The following positions are open for nominations:
To qualify for these positions, the following requirements must be met:
- Vice-President Of Player Development
- Vice - President of Local League
- Vice-President, U9 & Below
- Directors (up to 10)
Executive members are expected attend monthly meetings and be involved in a variety of committees to assist in the operation of the Association (averaging 20+ hours per month).
If you are interested, please complete the Volunteer Application Form and select "Executive" as the type of opportunity and provide some detail on what position you would like to be considered for.
Any questions can be directed to [email protected] .
- Vice-Presidents - must have served at least 2 years on the Executive OR Local League Convenor OR Representative Coach (or in some combination of the above)
- Directors - must reside within the Woolwich Minor Hockey catchment area