In accordance with Hockey Canada and the implementation of
the recent Player Pathway, WMHA will be offering four (4) skills development
skates for all U8 to U13 Woolwich Residents
These skates are offered at no charge.
Players and goaltenders are not required to attend in order to Try-Out for a WMHA
Spots are limited -REGISTRATION FOR PATHWAY SKATES IS CLOSED
Please complete the online waitlist form by clicking HERE
BEFORE completing the registration form for your player, please READ the following information about the Pathway Skates:
1. The Pathway Skates are OPTIONAL. Hockey Canada programming for this upcoming season, requires Associations across Canada to offer these optional skates to our players from U8 through to U13.
2. The Pathway Skates are NOT TRYOUTS and are open to ALL LEVELS OF WMHA PLAYERS - House League, BB, and A players.
3. Players are permitted to sign up for 1 SKATE PER DAY.
4. Ice times are divided based on the FIRST INITIAL of your LAST NAME. *
5. These skates are offered at No Charge.
*WMHA reserves the right to limit the number of skaters and goalies at each skate to provide the best and safest experience for our attendees.
After reading the information detailed above, please do the following:
1) Review the Pathway Schedule, listed below in this article. Please note the ice times for your player/goalie - by age and by last name.
2) Complete the registration form for the Pathway Skates -
**YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION ON SCREEN THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE ONLINE FORM - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PERSONALIZED EMAIL CONFIRMING YOUR ATTENDANCE. YOU WILL RECEIVE A REMINDER EMAIL THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 5th THAT YOUR PLAYER/GOALIES PATHWAY SKATES WILL BEGIN THAT WEEK**
If you have any questions regarding the Pathway Skates, please contact the Hockey Office at [email protected]
Pathway Skate Schedule
The pathway schedules have been updated, please check your team/age group calendar for the updated dates and times.
Association Calendar can be viewed here;
You can view the full schedule for all age groups using the association calendar.